Impeccable Transmission Speed
Highest speed USB Duplication /Inspection Equipment in the industry. Maximum copying speed of one single port can be up to 16GB/min.
Intelligent Copy Option
- Systems and Files (Quick Copy Mode)
1. The duplicator automatically copies only the data area, rather than the empty spaces within the capacity, which reduces the duration of the copy process.
2. This copy mode supports the file formats such as Windows (FAT16/32/64/NTFS), Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4), and Mac (HFS/HFS+/HFSX). If the file system format to be copied is not among the supported formats above, then system will automatically switch to “whole media copy” mode.
- Whole Media
1. The duplicator copies from the initial sector to the end, bit-by-bit.
2. There are no format limitation in this mode.
Mass Duplication W Mode Write Protect USB
Event Log Report
U-Reach U3 Series USB3.1 duplicators has an unique mechanism to prevent alteration of its Event Log Report. It records the operation results and other information of each devices completely. It is an important asset for production management and analysis.
Optional Item / Accessory – HDD/SSD Module Cooler
High speed transmission may cause storage media to generate heat during the process of duplication. It’s advised to use cooling brackets for those storage media to stabilize the copy performance.
With a specially redesigned and improved structure, users can easily change the sockets in 3 simple steps, which takes roughly 1 minute.